1) Rahul Dravid became the first batsman to score a century in every Test playing nation.
2) His record of 93 consecutive Tests for India is the fifth highest overall and the second highest for an Indian behind Sunil Gavaskar.
3) Dravid has featured in 100-run partnerships over 80 times with 18 different teammates, a record highest.
4) With 461 runs, he finished as the top-scorer in the 1999 Cricket World Cup.
5) “Jammy” became the first Indian to score back-to-back centuries in a World Cup.
6) He also became the sixth batsman and the third Indian to cross the 10,000 – run mark in ODIs
7) Dravid is also the sixth batsman and the third Indian to score 11, 000 Test runs.
8) He holds the record for the most number of catches by any Test player.
9) Dravid was one of the Five Wisden Cricketers of the Year in 2000, along with being the ICC Test Player and Player of the Year in 2004.
10) He became the first player to reach the 10000-run mark at the No.3 position.