1. Every indian bachelor wants to marry a fair girl.
2. When the doorbell rings, a male or kid goes to open the door and the females run for their dupatta. So, keep ur friends close but your dupatta closer.
3. Picking up/dropping a relative (airport/railway stn) is an important family affair. Railway stns are like a stroll in the park.
4. Every teenage girls first crush is Dhoni or Virat Kholi. Mothers approve!! Mothers dont approve film stars though!
5. We thrive on street food and we dont get sick.
6. Every indian mother has 2 careers… working/housewife + Match making
7. Indian girls have 3 type of brothers…. Real brother, cousin brother, Rakhee brother. Every indian guy is definitely somebodys rakhee brother!
8. The bride MUST cry at her Vidai. A bride has no business looking happy.
9. We go on cleaning sprees only during diwali/Christmas or when we have guests coming over.
10. However old we are, our parents need to know every detail of our schedule. Daily. No excuses. No exemption.
11. When indian parents buy tickets, every child becomes under 12. Getting a half ticket is a huge victory!
12. If we live in another city and dont call our mom daily , she’ll freak out and call all our friends to make sure we are alive.
14. No other nationality can beat indians in bargaining. “Chalo bhaiya . Na tera na mera. Itne paise theek hain.”
15. No matter if we are Convent educated. When we are actually angry, we switch to highly effective, dirty, Hindi swear words.
16. We spend more time talking to guests at the door when they are leaving than while sitting in the living room.
17. Why to change the remote batteries when u can just slap the shit out of the remote and make it work?
18. Meeting a person with the same surname is like finding a long lost twin.